The Unic URW-706 is one of the largest in our fleet and yet at 1670mm wide is still narrow enough to gain access through a standard double doorway.
For added lifting flexibility, the URW-706 also features an optional 3.1m long 800kg capacity stowable fly jib, together with an optional 800kg searcher hook.
As the Unic URW-706 can be easily dismantled and reassembled, it has been a popular choice for rooftop lifting on landmark buildings such as The Shard, as well as erecting steelwork and lifting larger loads such as harrier jets and Aston Martins.
- Capacity 6.0t x 3.0m
- Total width 1.67m
- Max working radius 18.6m
- Max boom length 19.2m
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Zero length increase with electric option
- Radio remote control as standard
- Working area limitation
- Stowable fly (extension) jib (optional)
- Searcher hook (optional)
- Slew limitation (optional)
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
- Mini crane hire or purchase available. Call us at one of our three depots
- Reference code: MCU706