The world’s most powerful mini spider crane, the UNIC URW-1006 has a lifting capacity of up to 10 tonnes.
- Crane Capacity: 10t x 3.0m
- Max Working Radius: 21.9m (24.3m with fly jib)
- Lifting Height: Max lifting height 22.8m (30.7m with second stage fly jib)
The unrivalled UNIC URW 1006 offers a lifting height of 30.7 metres and has a 24.3 metre working radius. This compact mini spider crane is only 2 metres wide and retains minimal dimensions for working is some of the most restricted lifting spaces.
This mini yet mighty machine is fitted with an innovative, state-of-the-art safe load indicator and features an LCD display screen in high resolution. This machine also comes with a radio remote control which gives operator feedback to assist with safer lifting.
This versatile mini crane also has configurable outriggers which provide maximum stability when lifting on uneven surfaces thanks to their full safety interlocking system. This mini crane has a unique pick and carry function which enables it to travel with loads up to 1.5 tonnes, making it perfect for a wide variety of projects.
- Safe working load: 10t x 3.0m
- Total width: 2m
- Max working radius: 21.9m (24.3m with fly jib)
- Max lifting height 22.8m (30.7m with second stage fly jib)
- Diesel powered and optional mains electric
- Working area limitation
- Radio remote control as standard
- Intelligent throttle activation for economy and ecology
- Optional stowable fly (extension) jib
- Searcher hook (optional)
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 36km/h, 22mph or 10m/s
- Ref: MCU1006