Get to grips with a range of glass, cladding and stone vacuum lifters with GGR’s one day RTITB accredited vacuum lifter course.
Boost your skills and join thousands of operators who have taken this 1-day course at our Centre of Excellence training facilities in Manchester and Long Crendon.
A combination of hands-on practical training and theory, our RTITB vacuum lifter course is constantly reviewed and updated to take into account changes in legislation, standards and new equipment.
Proof of successful completion of the RTITB training programme, offered exclusively by GGR, is now a compulsory requirement for many principle contractors.
Many leading construction contractors will only allow contractors to work on their projects who have completed the course.
Our cost-effective course includes
- Responsibilities under current legislation
- Operator’s safety code
- Selection of the correct lifter to ensure stability of the load
- Daily pre-use inspection check list, including inspection and troubleshooting
- Theory test and practical examination
- Successful candidates are issued with a certificate and photo card.
1 day, from 9am to 5pm.
Prices start from just £225 which includes breakfast, lunch, all administration and provision of all plant for practical training.
We have two dedicated Centre of Excellence training facilities in Oldham, Manchester (OL9 0JA) and Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire (HP18 9BF).
You will need to pay for your course before the course commences.
You can pay 3 ways:
- Credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro). This is subject to 2.5% surcharge.
- BACS Payment : the funds will need to be cleared prior to the start date of the course
- Apply for a credit account with us.
Please contact our depots to set up an account.
1) Literacy: All candidates MUST have a sufficient level of literary with the English language that will enable them to undertake the theory portion of the technical test. If a customer feels their candidate lacks this level of literacy, a approved interpreter can be provided at the customer’s expense.
2) Booking confirmation: Once you have submitted a purchase order / booking confirmation for the training, your booking will be deemed ‘confirmed’. Please note you will need to book at least 2 working days prior to the desired training date (as a minimum). When we have received your order, we will issue a booking acknowledgment, course information and joining instructions via email. Hard copy joining instructions will only be posted on request.
3) Fee payment: Invoices will be issued immediately on receipt of purchase order. Payment is required prior to the course start date, unless specifically arranged. If payment is not received, the training course will either not commence or be cancelled.
4) UK Government Value Added Tax (VAT): VAT will be charged at the standard rate, currently 20% (05-07-11)
5) Cancellation of booking: Once the booking has been confirmed, no refund or training and/or testing will be given unless at least 10 working days notice is given or the training is cancelled by The GGR Group. In any event of refund, we will need to deduct any CPCS notification fee, Health & Safety test cancellation or interpreter cancellation fees as these fees are paid immediately by The GGR Group to these third parties on receipt of your booking and are non-refundable.
6) Acceptance of Terms & Conditions by Customer: When submitting your purchase order, you are deemed as having read, understood and accepted the above terms and conditions in respect of any training undertaken by The GGR Group.
To make a booking or enquire about our compact crane courses today, click below or call 01844 202071 where a member of our team will be happy to help you.