By signing up for our full contract lift service GGR will take the responsibilities that go along with planning, supervising and executing a lift off your hands.
GGR can supply the following highly qualified and experienced personnel as part of your dedicated contract lifting team:
- CPCS A61 Appointed Person to plan the lift from start to finish, including site survey, risk and COSHH assessments, environmental risk assessments and a lift plan.
- CPCS A62 Crane Supervisor to ensure that your lift is carried out safely, efficiently and in accordance with the lift plan.
- CPCS A66 Crane Operators who are fully qualified in the use of spidercranes, mobile industrial and trailer cranes.
- CPCS A40 Slinger/Signaller to make sure that the load is attached correctly and direct the crane operator in manoeuvring the load.
Many of our multi-disciplined management and operational personnel have also trained with other industry schemes so have experience of working in a wide range of sectors outside of construction. All contract lifts are carried out in adherence to the industry standard CPA Contract Lift terms and conditions.
For any lifting operation, the customer will always retain some legal responsibility to comply with Health and Safety legislation, however when undertaking a contract lift, GGR can offer greater protection against loss or damage for the following under its insurance cover:
- Loss of or damage to plant and equipment caused solely by the owner’s negligence in the performance of the lifting contract;
- Loss of or damage to third party property caused solely by the owner’s negligence in the performance of the lifting contract subject to:
-A maximum liability of £25,000 in respect of goods lifted
-A maximum liability of £5,000,000 in respect of loss of or damage to third party property or death / injury to third party persons.
To find out more about our contract lift service contact one of our depots today.