Stone Cladding Magnet (270kg)
The Stone Cladding Magnet vacuum lifter is a great all-rounder, with the ability to lift and rotate a wide variety of stone finishes.
The 270kg capacity Stone Cladding Magnet has a 90° tilt function and can rotate loads by 360°, making it an ideal below-the-hook lifter for moving slabs and panels from a stack into position for installation. These features make the Stone Magnet safer for operators to use as there is much less risk of injury through manual handling.
This lifter has additional extension arms for creating alternative frame configurations and works with a constant running vacuum system to safely handle polished, sawn, sandblasted, honed, flame-cut and semi-porous stone. The Stone Magnet is perfect for using with our pick and carry compact cranes and glazing robots.
- 270kg lifting power
- Constant running high volume vacuum technology with two pumps
- Loads can be manually rotated continuously by 360° and locked into position
- Manual 90° tilt from any position
- Extension arms allow alternative configurations
- Four 280 mm diameter vacuum cups
- Audio-visual low vacuum warning
- 12v rechargeable battery with on board 110v or 240v charger
- Vacuum gauge and battery energy gauge for each circuit
Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VCL25