Sealant finisher tool set
Pack of 4 sealant finishers in different shapes for smooth finishing of joints.
- Reference code: AGA156
Pack of 4 sealant finishers in different shapes.
Four different-shaped sealant finishing tools in one set, for the smooth easy finishing of sealant joints and surfaces. Each finisher measures approximately 40x40mm.
This handy kit can be used to finish off up to 16 different types of silicone and mastic joints e,g bathtubs, wash basins, shower units, mirrors, window sills, ceramic tiles and expansion joints.
Note: Includes sharp edges and corners, keep out of reach from children.
This kit includes...
- A 4mm sealant edge for trimming expansion joints
- A 0mm sealant edge for completely removing gap fillers that have not yet solidified
- 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm sealant edges which are ideal for use on all standard joints without pressure load (e.g. windows, washbasins, mirrors)
- 8mm and 10mm sealant edges for standard joints with pressure loads such as bathtubs, kitchen benches, and ceramic tiles joints between ground and walls
- 14mm and 20mm sealant edges for joints bearing extensive loads and pressure such as ceramic tile joints, walls and joints between floors and walls.
- Packaging Dimensions: 240x130x10mm
- Suitable for a range of sealant edge thicknesses: 0 - 20mm
- Unit weight 50g (packet)
Reference code: AGA156