Powr-Grip N4000LM Low Marking Suction Cup
- Buy 10 for £49.88 each and save 5%
The low marking rubber compound of the Woods Powr-grip N4000LM provides excellence resistance to staining or marking a load.
The grey pad of the N4000LM helps to reduce marking on highly polished or light colored non-porous stone and acid-etched glass surfaces when lifting loads up to 57kg. This is a popular choice for setting and leveling non-porous floor, kitchen and bathroom tiles as well as lifting bulky white goods appliances. It can also be used to help install skylights, shower doors and fireplace inserts. A quick action pump handle allows the vacuum to be applied and released for the load surface with ease.
This textured suction cup is ideal for use when lifting MM & MMR composite cladding panels into place.
- 57kg lifting capacity
- Supplied with protective carrying case
- Red line indicator warns of any vacuum loss
- Supplied with 12 month warranty
- Durable ABS plastic handle
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 305x250x110mm
- 204mm diameter (8 inch) cup
- Weight: 1.6kg (box)
Apply suction cup to dry, clean surface
- Reference code: AHN10