Bestselling suction lifter for quick and precise glass handling, the P11104 is ideal for lifting long slim panels of non-porous materials.
With dual circuit vacuum system technology for extra safety, the ‘4-in-line’ is the industry's most widely used vacuum lifter offering 180° rotation and 90° tilt. Onboard power permits cordless operation on cranes and hoists, while a lightweight steel and aluminium frame combines strength with durability.
Its flexiblility and ease of handling make the 4-in-line the ideal general purpose lifter for site use. An optional short hook can also be fitted for installations under soffits and overhangs.
- Dual, independent vacuums circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- 320kg lifting capacity
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge
- Manual +/-90° lockable rotation
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Optional radio remote control (WGGR170)
- Reference code: VGL11