Toyo Pattern "Oil Fed" Glass Cutter - Pistol Grip - TC600P
No. 1 bestseller for shaped and patterned glass cutting.
- Ideal for patterned glass cutting
- Easy grip for better control, reduces hand fatigue
- Evenly applies pressure for smooth, clean cut
Score and cut glass for hours with little hand fatigue thanks to the bestselling Toyo glass supercutter.
The pistol-grip design is easy to use and ideal for those with limited hand or finger strength as well as novice users. The ridged bottom pistol handle enables longer cutting sessions without wearing out your wrists or hands.
Built to last with a durable carbide steel wheel head, the Toyo Supercutter is suitable for glass craft, stained glass work and more.
The oil reservoir is easy to see through the clear lightweight acrylic handle, so you can quickly see how much oil is left to use. Pipette included and rubber cover to protect head when not in use.
- Cuts glass up to 10mm thick
- Long-lasting carbide steel cutting wheel head
- Self-lubricating oiled rolling wheel for clean, consistent cut
- Cutting head is replaceable
- Easy grip handle for better grip and pressure
- Will be supplied in assorted colour: green, yellow, blue or pink
- Cutting angle: 140°s;
- Length 152mm
- Weight : 70 grams
- Sold individually
- Ref: AGA113 TC600PR