Using ’Quadra-Tilt‘ technology, the flexible MRTA6 vacuum lifter makes movement of glass, plastic and metal materials into a mounting position simple and strain free for operators.
The MRTA6 uses ’Quadra-Tilt‘ - a unique four bar tilt mechanism that provides mechanical assistance to the operator. The force needed to tilt a load is less than half that typically required for a lifter that pivots around a single point. When a load is tilted to either the upright or the flat position, the lifter maintains the load automatically without using latches. The dual circuit MRTA6 also features 360° continuous manual rotation which is lockable at 8 intermediate positions, as well as moveable pads and extension arms that can accommodate a variety of load sizes and shapes.
- Dual, independent vacuums circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- 500kg safe working load
- Manual 360° continuous rotation, lockable at 8 intermediate positions
- Mechanically assisted tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Four extension arms allow alternative configurations
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge
- Audio-visual low vacuum indication
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Optional radio remote control (WGGR171)
- Reference code: VGL33