One of the lightest and slimmest models in our range, the new dual circuit Mini-Clad is the industry’s first ‘configuration-free’ cladding lifter for speedy installation on site.
This compact lifter is quick to set up and offers fuss-free lifting thanks to its unique quad-pad suction frame. An extra-safe dual circuit vacuum system provides powerful, trustworthy lifting up to 400kg and can comfortably lift vertical wall panels up to 18 metres, horizontal panels up to 8 metres and roof panels up to 5 metres long.
Boasting 90° tilt and 360° rotation for effortless installation, the Mini-Clad is compatible with GGR’s range of mini cranes and pick and carry cranes. This lifter can also be fitted to a telehandler or forklift using our Foldable Forklift Attachment.
- Capacity: 400kg
- Suitable for vertical wall panels up to 18m, horizontal wall panels up to 8m and roof panels up to 5m
- Dual circuit vacuum system with vacuum gauge, reserve tank and non-return valve for each circuit
- 90° tilt
- 360° rotation
- 110/240v intelligent charger system
- Audio-visual low vacuum warning
- On-board control panel and suction release
- Securing chains supplied as standard with forklift adaptor
Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VCL09