Stone Block Clamp (0-500mm, 250kg)
Providing a simple solution to lifting and shifting kerb stones and blocks up to 250kg, the Stone Block Clamp is popular with both construction contractors and stone masons.
Ideal for moving natural stone and concrete blocks up to 500mm thick, its self-levelling suspensions means that the clamp can be adjusted to handle unevenly shaped loads. It has a lifting eye to give operators the option of using it as a manual clamp or as a below-the-hook device.
- 250kg capacity, securely holds and grips load using its weight
- Self-levelling suspension point for horizontal handling of asymmetric loads
- Below-the-hook and manual lifter
- Clamping range 0 - 500mm
- Rubber lined clamping faces
- 90° load rotation
- Lightweight webbing sling
- Dimensions: 730mm (l) x 132mm (d) x 232mm (h)
- Weight: 11kg
- Reference code: MSL35