Quad Curve 2000
This is the UK’s highest capacity curved glass lifter. Available only from GGR Glass, this machine can safely lift up to 2 tonnes of glass.
Built with an extendable frame up to 6.9 meters long, the Quad Curve 2000 features 32 suction pads and has a 180° manual lockable rotation.
This machine is fitted with quad-circuit vacuum technology which offers four independent circuits for maximum safety. Radio control for precision installation comes as standard.
Available for hire and purchase.
- Max Capacity - 2000kg
- Quad Circuit Vacuum with four reserve tanks and two pumps.
- Manual 180° lockable rotation
- Lifter depth: 450mm
- Weight: 713kg (with extension arms and 32 pads) / 557kg (no arms, 20 pads)
- Radio remote control as standard
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger
- Not suitable for use in the rain - read more in our safety guide
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference Code: VGL48