The dual vacuum circuit Oscar 600 glazing robot is a practical solution for fitting composite and unitised windows from the inside out. Its flexible pad frame can rotate loads by 360°, tilt by 180° and slew by 90°.
Easy to steer around congested sites on its solid rubber wheels, this 780mm wide compact lifting machine is able to lift loads up to 600kg with its six-pad robotic head, or a maximum of 300kg when its telescopic lifting arm (powered electric actuators) is fully extended to provide 1.45m of reach.
Window and door elements can be expertly placed in the exact position required for fitting using the Oscar 600’s cable remote (or optional radio remote). The telescopic arm of this glazing robot has an articulated joint which means it can lift horizontal loads up from the ground or from shelves to the correct angle for vertical or overhead installation.
For added versatility, the rechargeable battery-powered Oscar 600 can also be fitted with a crane hook or fork lift attachment.
- 600kg maximum capacity, 300kg reduced capacity when working at full extension
- Dual circuit vacuum system
- 780mm wide chassis
- +/- 50mm lateral side shift
- Pad frame tilts 180°, rotates 360°, slews 90° left and right
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Weighs 550kg (without counterweights)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Reference code: GRG20