Ideal for tackling challenging internal glazing jobs, the smallest Oscar robot in the range is just 630mm wide so can easily gain access to the most restricted access sites for installing glass panels up to 280kg in weight.
Thanks to its compact size and lightweight structure, the Oscar 280 is able to safely move through doorways and be transported in goods and passenger lifts to reach areas which cranes and other lifting machines cannot access. This electric rear wheel drive glazing robot is easy to operate and manoeuvre using its precision steering wheel and a pendant remote control which allows the operator to move the robotic head in multiple directions.
With a four suction pad frame mounted on its telescoping arm, the Oscar 280 can lift, tilt and rotate loads with ease for the quick and simple installation of glazed units in confined lifting locations. Optional extras such as the magnetic light mean our smallest Oscar can be used in low light areas, and low marking tyres make it a great choice for glazing work in shopping centres or showrooms.
- Dual circuit vacuum system with two pumps
- 280kg capacity, reduced to 170kg at maximum extension
- Cable remote control
- 180° hydraulic tilt and 180° manual rotation
- 180° slew
- Electric actuators power robotic arm
- Optional low-marking tyres and magnetic light
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Weighs 505kg
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Reference code: GRG35