The heavyweight of our Oscar range, this small but strong glazing robot can lift and manoeuvre larger, heavier loads weighing up to 1 tonne around congested sites.
Perfect for installing glass, window, door and façade elements internally, this 1000kg capacity Oscar robot can align panels with great accuracy using its hydraulically powered 180° tilt and manual 360° rotation functions. Extensions can be added to the pad frame for handling larger format materials.
A convenient installation device for reglazing strategy projects, this 980mm wide robot can be quickly wheeled around different locations on site and has 20 removable counterweights, making it easier to transport.
The Oscar 1000’s robotic head and jointed lifting arm which is powered by electric actuators have a wide range of movement, even allowing heavy loads to be swung overhead or to the side so the robot can easily carry its load though narrow doorways and around obstacles.
- 1000kg maximum capacity, 500kg reduced capacity when working at full extension
- Dual circuit vacuum system with 4 vacuum pumps
- 960mm wide chassis
- Pad frame tilts 180°, rotates 360°, slews 90° left and right
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Radio remote control as standard
- Optional crane hook or fork lift attachments
- Weighs 1920kg (including counterweights)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Reference code: GRG30