A great device for stone merchants, masonry yards and stone manufacturers, the MT8 has a single constant running vacuum circuit with 545kg of lifting power for moving dense porous and non-porous stone.
The 545kg capacity MT8 stone lifter is a practical aid for transporting porous and non-porous stone around a masonry yard, workshop or factory.
Minimising the risks of injury to operators and damage to loads, the MT8 has a constant running single vacuum circuit which has the lifting power to safely handle a wide variety of stone types and finishes.
This vacuum lifter features remotely located pump and power supply, manual 90° tilt and closed cell foam rings to handle rough surfaces.
Heavy stone pieces can be effortlessly tilted into position from vertical to horizontal and the ability to isolate vacuum cups means that irregularly shaped loads can also be lifted.
- Lifts polished, non-porous, saw-cut and flame-cut stone and concrete
- 545kg capacity
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Pads can be individually isolated
- 8 x 280mm diameter foam lipped suction pads
- Remotely located maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 240v AC constant running pump
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Mains powered
- Weight 52kg
- Reference code: VSL25