The below-the-hook MT10 Vacuum Slab Lifter has a generous 680kg lifting capacity for handling a variety of stone types, from polished marble to coarse sandstone.
Dense stone loads are safe in the hands of this single circuit lifter as its constant running vacuum pump makes sure that suction power is not lost and stone slabs are securely held in place during a lift. The MT10's manual tilting function also ensures that heavy loads can be moved from a vertical to horizontal position with minimal effort required from the operator.
- Lifts polished, non-porous, saw-cut, flame-cut stone and concrete
- 680kg capacity
- Single circuit vacuum technology
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal
- 10 x 280mm diameter foam lipped suction pads
- Pads can be individually isolated
- Remotely located maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 240v AC constant running pump
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Weight 54kg
- Reference code: VSL28