The MRTA8 vacuum lifter offers maximum manipulation of stone loads with its power-assisted 90° Quadra-Tilt function and manual 360° rotation.
This below-the-hook lifter is a useful device for moving dense stone from upright to flat position or rotating loads in exactly the right position with minimal manual handling required. The lifter's frame can be reconfigured into four different pad layouts for handling different sized porous and non-porous stone pieces in a variety of finishes.
- Lifts polished, non-porous, saw-cut, flame-cut stone and concrete
- 545kg capacity
- Quadra-Tilt mechanically assisted tilting from vertical to horizontal
- 360° continuous rotation
- Moveable pads and extension arms create 4 frame configurations
- 8 x 280mm diameter foam lipped suction pads
- Pad positions can be individually isolated
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 110v or 240v AC constant running pump
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Weight 140kg
- Reference code: VSL27