Turn lifting into a one person job , this easy-to-use MRT2 lightweight glass sucker offers a dual circuit vacuum system technology along with 180° rotation and 90° tilt.
Turn lifting into a one person job , this easy-to-use MRT2 lightweight glass sucker offers a dual circuit vacuum system technology along with 180 degree rotation and 90 degree tilt.
The MRT2 retains all the benefits of our original MT2 vacuum lifter, with the added benefit of 180 degree rotation to manipulate glass into optimum position.
Proven to be popular aid in the glazing, construction, automotive, manufacturing and transport industries, this lifter has the flexibility to lift a variety of non-porous materials such as glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, composite materials and more.
- Vacuum system: dual circuit (1 pump, 2 vacuum tanks)
- Suction cup type: 280mm approx diameter
- Suction cup quality: black rubber, not abrasion resistant, heat resistant up to 100°F
- Number of suction cups: 2
- Loading capacity of frame: 135kg
- Weight of lifter: 34kg
- Structural depth: 400mm
- Audio visual vacuum alert
- Pump: 12v DC from rechargeable battery
- Battery charger: 110v/240v 50/60Hz single phase factory selectable
- Suitable for lifting gastight, smooth surfaces such as glass, plastic boards, ceramic plates, sheet metals, coated boards
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL04