Mobile Gantry Crane 5000 (5000kg)
Ideal for heavy-duty lifting operations in the most restricted access locations, the Mobile Gantry Crane 5000 is a practical alternative to large fixed gantry systems.
Offering a maximum lifting height of 4.04 metres, this 5 tonne capacity gantry crane is suitable for lifting larger and taller loads such as boats on marinas and water lock gates on waterways projects.
The benefits of using the Mobile Gantry Crane 5000 are that it has a stable yet lightweight structure for lifting heavy loads and it is simple to manually erect and disassemble on site for simple transport and storage.
- 5000kg capacity
- Overall height adjustable from 3.4m to 4.6m
- 2.84m minimum / 4.04m maximum saddle hook height
- 2.0m minimum / 3.2m maximum block and tackle hook height
- 360° swiveling lockable castors
- Includes 1 chain block and standard trolley
- 294kg weight
- Maximum working span 3650mm
- Reference Code: MCO95