The Kombi 7211-DSG vacuum lifter provides an efficient solution to handling curved and irregular shaped loads safely, thanks to its rotating and tilting functions and flexible swivel arms.
With its rotating pad arms able to swing in or out to assure positive surface contact, the Kombi 7211-DSG is designed for handling concave and convex glass, plastics, ceramics, and insulating panels with a minimum radius of 1000mm. With lockable tilting, optional mains power and 14 to 16 suction pads the 7211-DSG's handling capabilities extend to material surfaces with a slightly structural finish.
- Pad arms rotate for handling both concave and convex materials
- Handling of smooth and slightly structural finishes
- 250kg lifting capacity
- Manual 180° rotation with positive locking at full rotation points
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal with lockable 15° increments
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump powered by 12v battery with integral charger or 110v/240v mains
- Auto switch to battery in event of mains failure and visual low battery warning
- Vacuum reserve tank
- Audio-visual low vacuum indication
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL20