Petrol-powered, self-contained below-the-hook lifter for porous and non-porous stone and concrete with a 1200kg max capacity.
The heavyweight Kappa Levator is capable of handling dense stone loads weighing up to 1200kg with ease with its powerful integral petrol engine. Different shaped stone pieces can be handled with the range of frames and suction pad configurations available for use with this machine.
This below-the-hook stone handling device has the most lifting power in GGR's range of stone lifters so is very popular amongst within the construction and stone masonry industries for safely moving the largest and heaviest stone units.
- Constant running pump powered by on-board Honda petrol engine
- 1200kg max capacity (300kg per pad)
- Various suction pads and frames available depending on load
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Weight 150kg
- Dimensions 500 mm (w) x 1000 mm (h) x 1500mm (l)
- Individual pad size: 280 x 460mm
- Total pad area: 460 x 1150mm
- Reference code: VSL70