The Hydraulica 2000 vacuum lifter boasts 2 tonnes of robust lifting power and lets operators have ultimate control when handling heavy units.
A new lifter for today’s heaviest units, the Hydraulica 2000kg combines powered tilting from vertical to horizontal with powered 210° lockable rotation. Dual vacuum circuits sit alongside six individual pumps to provide 2000kg of lifting capacity. The Hydraulica 2000 is supplied with its own wheeled stand, which prevents damage when not in use and allows the lifter to be quickly wheeled into position when required.
- 2000kg lifting capacity
- Dual circuit vacuum system with four to six on-board maintenance free pumps
- Powered 210° lockable rotation
- Powered hydraulic tilting from vertical to horizontal
- 6 onboard maintenance-free vacuum pumps
- 12v battery with internal charger or 110v/240 mains
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Two extension arms for large loads
- Cable remote control as standard
- Individual pads can be isolated to accommodate irregular shapes
- Wheeled stand (optional)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL57A