Geko 350 PV
The Geko 350 PV glazing robot is a practical, user-friendly machine for installing exterior and interior glazing up to 350kg.
Unitized glazing and windows units and curtain walling can be effortlessly moved into position by a Geko 350 PV. Measuring only 618mm wide, the Geko 350 PV is narrow enough to move through a standard sized doorway with removable counterweights.
The Geko's hydraulically powered vacuum lifting head can lift up to 350kg (PV) with the ability to tilt loads forwards and backwards, or rotate loads by 180° left and right.
- 350kg capacity
- 180° left and right rotating pad frame
- Powered vertical head movement of 500mm
- Lateral head movement of 120mm
- Dual vacuum circuit system with non-return valve
- Optional 300mm extension rods
- 618mm wide
- 600kg machine weight including counterweights
- 1265mm height during travel
- 12v DC rechargeable battery, recharges in 6 hours
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Reference code: GRG07