Geko 350 PV+
The Geko 350 PV+ glazing robot is a user-friendly and compact option for installing exterior, interior and overhead glazing up to 175kg.
Unitized windows and overhead panels can be effortlessly installed with the Geko 350 PV+. This pedestrian controlled glazing robot is narrow enough to move through a standard sized doorway and features removable counterweights for easy transportation.
The Geko's hydraulically powered vacuum lifting head can lift up to 175kg and has the ability to tilt loads 180° for installing glazing units in overhead positions up to 3 metres high.
- 175kg capacity
- Powered head tilt 180°
- Manual head rotation 180°
- Powered vertical head movement of 500mm
- Manual head side shift 120mm
- Dual vacuum circuit system with non-return valve
- Optional 300mm extension rods
- 618mm wide
- Weight 635kg
- 1265mm height during travel
- 12v DC rechargeable battery, recharges in 6 hours
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Reference code: GRG09