Gamma Levator (500kg)
The versatile Gamma Levator can adapted to suit different sizes and shapes of stone with a number of varying frame and pad configurations.
Capable of handling loads up to 500kg as a below-the-hook lifting device, it can be used to move steel, plastic and glass as well as porous stones.
The Gamma Levator can be used in the following configurations:-
Standard vacuum lifter measuring 270mm (w) x 430mm (h) x 460mm (l)
With two 460 x 275mm extra suction pads and adjustable length from 320mm to 770mm.
With four 275 x 160mm suction pads, adjustable length from 320-1200mm and adjustable width from 320-770mm, ideal for lifting large format materials. 200kg capacity
With two 400 x 90mm elongated suction pads ideal for kerb stones. 150kg capacity.
- 150- 500kg max capacity (depending on frame configuration)
- Single circuit vacuum system with vacuum gauge and visual low warning light
- Weight: 42kg (solo device) 52kg (with 500kg pad)
- 12v battery with 240v charger
- 8 hours non-stop operation per charge
- Reference code: VSL65