DSZ2 12V Curved Glass Lifter
The DSZ2 12V Curved medium capacity vacuum glass lifter can efficiently lift curved units with the assistance of hydraulic tilt technology and an adaptable lifting frame.
The dual circuit DSZ2 12V Curved is unlike other specialist curved glass handling machines in the market as it offers the added feature of 90° hydraulic dampened tilt, lessening the risk of injury to operators through manual handling. The DSZ2 12V Curved vacuum lifter also has the ability to be manually rotated 360°, so loads up to 600kg can be positioned with accuracy ready for installation.
The glass suction lifter’s swivel arms mean that each of the 24 vacuum pads on the lifting frame can be moulded to the curves of the load, making sure maximum contact is achieved and the load is fully supported during the lift. The flexible frame can easily be reconfigured to suit either convex or concave glass units.
- Dual vacuum circuits with individual vacuum reserve tank, valve and vacuum gauge
- Two or four on-board maintenance free vacuum pumps
- 600kg lifting capacity
- 360° lockable rotation
- 90° hydraulically dampened tilt
- Power supplied by 110v/240v mains or 12v batteries and onboard charger
- Low vacuum warning
- Optional cable remote control
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL29 (600kg capacity), VGL24 (400kg capacity)