DSL2 Curved Glass Lifter
The flexible arms of the DSL2 vacuum lifter mean that is it is the perfect piece of glass handling equipment for toughened and laminated curved glass.
With each arm able to swivel around its axis to ensure positive surface contact, the DSL2 is designed for handling convex and concave glass, plastic, ceramics and composite panels with a minimum radius of 1000mm. With lockable manual 90° tilting and 270° manual rotation the 16 suction pads of the DSL2 offer 400kg of load capacity.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Two or four on-board maintenance-free vacuumpumps
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- 400kg load capacity
- Manual 270 degree lockable rotation
- Manual tilting lockable at vertical and horizontal
- Two 12v batteries with integral charger or 110v/240v mains and battery energy gauge
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Pad arms rotate for handling both concave and convex materials
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL23