DSH2 Curved Glass Lifter
The DSH2 vacuum sucker is specially designed to provide heavy duty lifting power for the largest of curved glass panels.
This is the highest capacity curved glass lifter in the GGR Glass range, and is the perfect choice for safely handling denser and heavier curved materials of up to 1200kg.
The DSH2 Curved vacuum lifter has an extraordinary 3 metre wide lifting frame including 48 durable suction pads as well as manual lockable tilt and 270° rotation functions. With flexible frame arms and rows of vacuum pads that are able to swivel back and forth, this lifter can achieve perfect surface contact with concave and convex loads.
- 1200kg lifting capacity
- Dual vacuum circuits
- Vacuum gauge, reserve tank and non-return valve for each circuit
- Manual 270° lockable rotation
- 90° lockable manual tilt
- Two or four on-board maintenance free vacuum pumps
- Power from 12v batteries with charger or 110v/240v mains
- Low vacuum warning safety feature and battery gauge
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL27