The Hydraulica 2500 has the power to lift the heaviest of glass, metal and plastic units with a colossal 2500kg capacity.
The dual circuit Hydraulica 2500 glass vacuum lifter has six individual vacuum pumps and a range of first-class safety features, providing a reliable option for handling larger than life loads. With 210° powered lockable rotation and 90° hydraulic tilt, this heavyweight glass vacuum lifter can effortlessly manoeuvre 2500kg loads into the required position using cable remote control. The 5 metre wide lifting frame makes the Hydraulica 2500 an ideal machine for working with non-porous plate materials such as large format glass and metal.
- 2500kg capacity
- Dual circuit with four to six on-board maintenance free pumps and vacuum gauges
- Lifter weight: 550kg
- Lifter profile: 380mm
- 90° powered tilt
- Hydraulic lockable 210° rotation
- Pad isolation for irregular load shapes
- 240V/110v mains or 12v battery power
- Optional wheeled stand for transport and storage available
- Cable remote control
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL58