Hydraulic Fork Lift Extension (600kg)
Allows vacuum lifter to be suspended from fork lift or telehandler. Hydraulic beam provides precise control of load.
The Hydraulic Fork Lift Extension is the ideal solution for moving loads into position for installation using a forklift and a vacuum lifter. The hydraulically powered beam allows loads to be moved exactly into the correct position using high precision controls.
The extension is fixed onto the forks of a forklift or telehandler so the vacuum lifter can be suspended from the attachment as a below-the-hook device for efficient and safe load handling.
For extra safety, chains are recommended to secure the attachment back to the fork lift mast.
- Hydraulic beam provides precise control of load towards fitting point
- 500mm max extension controllable (fore and aft) by pump handle
- 600kg capacity
- Standard hook point for use with most lifters
- Weight 125kg
- Safety chains supplied as standard
- Vacuum lifter hired / sold separately
- Reference code: VOB600HE