The GK20 pick and carry crane is an alternative to the most lightweight model in the Galizia range, especially designed for working over rough terrain.
The GK20 compact crane has all the benefits of the Galizia G20 model but with extendable tracks for lifting and carrying 2 tonne loads over rough and uneven ground. The rubber tracks on the GK20's motor-powered undercarriage can be tucked away to reduce the cranes width to just 820mm so it can easily reach restricted access areas. Operated with a user-friendly radio remote control, this stable and reliable pick and carry crane has a digital safe load indicator and overload alarm to ensure that loads are being lifted safely.
- 2 tonnes (tracks closed), 1.5 tonnes (tracks open) lifting capacity
- 3.45m maximum working radius
- 5.3m maximum lifting height
- Chassis width: 820mm (tracks closed), 1220mm (tracks open)
- Weighs 2000kg
- Powered by 48v rechargeable battery
- Undercarriage has two motors, counter-rotation controlled by AC electronic controller
- Electromagnetic brakes on motors
- Reference code: MCGK20