The Galizia G2F50 is the highest capacity pick and carry crane in the range, with the heavyweight lifting power to move loads up to 25 tonnes.
The Galizia GF250 is an ideal compact crane for use in workshops, factories, construction sites, marinas and ports to lift larger loads of 25 tonnes. As well as having some serious lifting power, this pick and carry crane has the mobility to move easily around a busy site at a speed of 6km/h and can be controlled with an optional radio remote control. The GF250 crane can also be used with a 18 tonne capacity rhino hook or a searcher hook to extend the cranes reach from 11.6 metres to 15 metres.
- 25 tonnes x 1.4m maximum lifting capacity
- 8.4m maximum working radius
- 11.6m maximum lifting height
- Weighs 26000kg
- Chassis size: 6785(l) x 2420(w) x 2626(h) mm
- Rear 180° hydraulic steering
- 96v rechargeable battery power supply