The 20 tonne capacity GF200 pick and carry crane is as simple to manoeuvre as the smaller Galizia models but with extra lifting power.
The compact chassis and precision controlled steering of the GF200 machine mean that it is a great choice for lifting heavier loads up to 9 metres high in confined working areas. This pick and carry crane model has been particularly popular for installing low-level glazing, fitting curtain walling and machinery repair projects.
Manoeuvring the GF200 around site is simple thanks to 180 rear hydraulic steering, front wheel drive with a motor for each set of wheels, traction system and radio remote control.
- 20 tonne maximum load capacity
- 6.1m maximum working radius
- 9m maximum working height (12m with searcher hook)
- 16 tonne capacity rhino hook available
- Chassis size: 5050(l) x 2295(w) x 2095(h) mm
- Weight 20,000kg
- Removable counterweights
- Powered by 80v rechargeable battery or diesel engine
- Reference code: MCGF200