The Forklift Hydra-Clad is designed to be mounted on a forklift or telehandler for effortless installation of ceiling and horizontal wall cladding panels.
Controlled by cable remote or optional radio remote, this dual circuit cladding lifter can hydraulically tilt loads by 180° and slew by 60° left and right. With a 400kg lifting capacity, the Forklift Hydra-Clad can safely handle ceiling units up to 8 metres and horizontal wall panels up to 12 metres in length (or up to 15 metres when the optional extension is attached).
- 400kg safe working load
- Dual circuit vacuum system
- Maximum panel length: 12/15m (horizontal), 8m (ceiling)
- 60° powered left and right slew
- 180° powered tilt
- 24v rechargeable battery with 110/240v intelligent charger system
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Securing chains supplied as standard
- Cable remote control as standard, optional radio remote available
- Suitable for forks 160mm (w) x 70mm (h)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VCL08