E-activ glass coating detector
Robust glass coating detector offers reliable detection of low-e glass coatings and self-cleaning glass coatings such as Pilkington Activ and Saint Gobain Bioclean.
The Low-E Glass detector is designed to reliably detect all types of low-e glass coatings including Pilkington K-Glass™ , E-Activ™, Optitherm ™, energiKare™, Insulight™ , Spacia™ , Guardian’s ClimaGuard Low-E, Neutral 70, Planitherm glass (self-cleaning and low-e), SunGuard Advanced glass and more.
The E-Activ Glass Detector uses a unique dual sense technology that measures optical and electrical characteristics simultaneously, significantly reducing errors due to high ambient light levels.
It can detect low emissivity glass coatings as well as self-cleaning glass on either the first or second surface of the glass at the push of a button.This pocket-size measuring tool is a handy gadget for glass fabricators, quality control, surveyors, building compliance officers and glaziers.
Find out more about low-e glass on the GGR Glass blog.
- Uses PP3 (9v) alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Packaging Dimensions: 145x85x93mm
- Unit weight: 200g
- Tested and approved by Pilkington
- Operating glass thickness range 1.8mm - 6mm.
- Rugged case with soft grip over moulding.
- Operates in high ambient light levels.
- Extended battery life - typically 40,000 measurements.
- CE marked & compliant to EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Reference code: AGA101