A very popular option for lifting in restricted space, the DSZ2 vacuum lifter has the benefits of a slender profile, impressive lifting power and 360° rotation.
At 180mm, the DSZ2 is one of GGR's slimmest lifters that fits in the gap between scaffold and envelope. The vacuum lifter is fully featured with manual 360° continuous rotation and 90° tilt (manual and hydraulically dampened versions available). The dual circuit DSZ2 includes four extension arms and pads as standard to raise maximum capacity from 450kg to 750kg. The lifter is supplied with its own wheeled stand for easy storage and transport.
- Dual circuit vacuum system with reserve tank, non-return valve and vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Two or four on-board maintenance-free vacuum pumps
- Can lift loads up to 750kg
- Manual 360° lockable rotation (continuous)
- Manual or optional hydraulically dampened tilting from vertical to horizontal
- Two on-board maintenance-free vacuum pumps
- Two 12v batteries with integral charger or 110v/240v mains and battery energy gauge
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Extension arms included as standard
- Wheeled stand (optional)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VGL36