Neptune Kevlar 70-421 Fingerless Gloves
PVC dots on the Neptune Kevlar 70-421 fingerless gloves provide extra grip for glass repair and metalwork.
The knitted cotton-spun Kevlar lining gives these gloves a very high cut resistance and the waterproof fibre coating extends the glove's life. The reinforced thumb welt on the 70-421 fingerless gloves makes them suitable for automotive assembly and manufacture. PVC studs on both sides offers non-slip handling as well as resistance to cuts and tears.
- Excellent cut and tear resistance
- Neptune protection from oil, grease, dirt and moisture
- One thread seamless comfort
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good heat resistance
- Machine washable
- Available in sizes 8,9 and 10
- EN 388-144X
- Reference code: APG40