CladKing Wall and Roofing Cladding Lifter
The Clad-King provides 320kg of lifting power for vertical panels up to 14 metres, horizontal panels up to 10 metres and roof panels up to 10 metres in length. The lifters pads can be positioned in a number of locations on the Clad-Kings frame, making lifting different types of composite panels with ridges simple.
This dual circuit lifter also has a 90 hydraulic dampened tilt function which is useful for effortlessly lifting panels from a stack into position for mounting.
- Suitable for vertical wall panels up to 14m, horizontal wall panels up to 10m and roof panels up to 10m
- Frame can extend to 4.66m long
- 320kg lifting capacity
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits each with vacuum gauge
- 2x vacuum reserve tanks and non-return valves
- Integral maintenance-free vacuum pump and reverse air flow (blow-off) vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with 110v or 240v charger
- Audio-visual low alert
- Cable remote control
- Weight of lifter: 118kg (136kg with extension arms)
- Not suitable for use in the rain
Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s
- Reference code: VCL05