Angled Fork Lift Attachment (1500kg)
Extendable angled beam provides access in difficult-to-reach areas.
The Angled Fork Lift Attachment has a maximum working capacity of 1500kg and is ideal for low level unit installation using a forklift or telehandler.
This angled extension allows vacuum lifters to be set at the correct angle for moving loads easily into the required position. This attachment is highly recommended for use with GGRs range of cladding lifters, its high lifting capacity making it ideal for installing cladding and cold store panels at lower heights.
For extra safety, chains are recommended to secure the attachment back to the fork lift mast.
- Extendible angled beam provides access in difficult-to-reach areas
- Jib 1 capacity: 1500kg, Jib 2 capacity: 1000kg
- Angle of beam: 35°
- Easily secured to forks
- Carry handle
- Lifting bail will suspend vacuum lifter or other equipment
- Weighs 45kg
- Accepts forks 150mm wide and 50mm deep
- 2 pin positions: 600mm or 1000mm extension
- Reference code: VOB1500