A must-have for any toolbox, this hand-held anemometer will accurately measure wind speed and temperatures to determine suitable working conditions.
Supplied with 1 x 3V lithium (CR2032) battery, low battery alert, auto power-off and wrist strap. CE certified.
- Temperature range: -10 to 45 C Accuracy: +/-2 C
- Wind speed range: 0.3 to 30 m/s Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Measuring unit: m/s, Ft/min, Knots, Km/hr, Mph
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s ; 0.2 C
- Dimensions 110mm h x 60mm w
- Item weight 20 grams
- Ref: AGA295
- Please note, the appearance of anemometer may vary from the model shown—please contact us for the latest information.
What is the safe wind speed when using a vacuum lifting device?
The maximum wind speed when using a vacuum sucker is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8m/s.